Suggest treatment for persistent pain in the eyes

Posted on Wed, 19 Jul 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: hi I'm XXXXXXX and it looks like my nose is wide on both sides and a flat bridge of nose also pain in the eyes it feels like eyes are are to close because of sunk in in would would you recommend here is a photo
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wide nasal bridge

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
I have seen your picture. Cosmetically appearance of nose can vary from person to person. Your nose is absolutely normal. You have a wide nasal bridge because of which the eyes appear to be closer but actually they are normal.
The pain in eyes is not because of this. It is probably due to some other reason like overstress or working for long, weak eyesight or can be due to sinusitis.
You should get your refraction done and a x-ray paranasal sinuses done.
You can use artificial tear drops for lubrication. That will help you.
Any nasal appearance can be managed by cosmetic surgery like rhinoplasty.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist