Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Problem with medical history. Can i ask doctor online?

HI, I ve sperm count of 32 mn/ml and 40% are active of them, with motility of 40%. can we have child with natural way or we have to go for some other treatment like IVF ,ICSI or IUI . we are married from last 4 and half year. Thers is no problem with my medical history, ony one problem is that from last feaw months she is facing irregular mesual period.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. With regards to your medical history, your sperm count seems to be normal and the percentage of active motile sperm seems adequate. I think you should be able to have a baby with your partner who is healthy. If repeated trying is not yielding results, I recommend that you see a specialist for IUI or IVF or ICSI whichever is approrpriate.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 26 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor