Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Prescribed with myrin p forte for TB. Used to smoke in the past. Neurobion prscribed. Why?

My husband was prescribed with myrin p forte and myrin to cure his tb. he was a smoker then. After 6 months, his tb was cured. Now, his problem is his eyesight. we went to an eye doctor, and the doctor told us that his eyes are ok. The doctor prescribed him to take neurobion for 30 days. We are thinking of going to a neurologist even before the 30 days period
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns
TB is cured, having sight problems, eye surgeon could not find any troubles with eyes, prescribed neurobion.
What else your eye surgeon suggested?
Neurobion is usually prescribed for neurological and other disorders associated with metabolic functions influenced by B-Complex vitamins including neuropathy.
In your case 30 days course itself may cure the problem.
Your eye surgeon is the best jugde.
Stick to him and let him advice further action.
Answered: Mon, 20 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor