Pregnant, diabetic, high BP patient, on Naturogest with Folic Acid. Is it safe during pregnancy ?

I have a question on taking Naturogest during pregnancy. The case is.. My wife miscarriage (feb 2013). She had menstrual problem before She got conceived again in 2013 and she had High BP (150/90) and Diabetis (200). she was given Naturogest with Folic acid tablet. Also, took medication for BP and Sugar to have it under control. Around 7-8 weeks of pregnancy, My wife doubted Naturogest 300 is taken good for during pregnency.
Sun, 30 Jun 2013