Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, body weight same in two different check up

sir my in my previous pregnancy check up my body weight was 60kg but now my current check up also says that my body weight is 60kg their is no change in my body weight.Is this will cause any problem to my baby s growth
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
first of all i eed to know your the difference of days between two visits and which trimester u are.i.e. no.of weeks of pregnancy.
again body not a reliable indicator of the status of ur baby.
there might be a possibility that different weighing machines gives diff.results.
still if not sure u can do usg for the status of ur baby.
anyways just check or the weight properly the next time around.
if even after a month ur weight gain is less than 1 kg then it warrants caution and further tests to rule out foetal growth restriction.

Answered: Fri, 25 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor