Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Pus cell and RBCs found in urine analysis. gaining weight, depressed. Is it safe to have walk and proper diet?

Hi Doctor, I m 6 months pregnant now and i made a complete urine analysis and found that i have 2-3 pus cells and 4-5 RBCs is that normal ?? also i m gaining weight at a very hight rate i used to be 55 Kilograms before getting pregnant (i m 171 cm tall ) i know this is underweight but now im 79 kilograms and i m so depressed and thinking of making a Diet or walking every day for an hour as i used to do , is that Okay while Pregnancy??
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
please do get a repeat urine routine and a urine culture with a mid-stream sample. also excessive weight gain is not a good sign ,do get ur BP charting and a bld sugar ,TFT.U can do mild excercise provided u do not have any other complications ,and do avoid any fatty diet. include more of fresh fruits and veggies in ur daily diet
Answered: Mon, 9 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor