Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Baby has teratoma of the tongue. Looking for good doctor

My daughter is pregnant at 30 weeks and was told this morning by Physician that her baby has Teratoma of the tongue and will need a specialist group when they decide to do a C-section in or around 6 weeks time. My question is: how do a find a doctor in the Hershey PA aread that specializes in these kind of anomolies? Apparently this is very rare so what steps to I need to contact a doctor in this specialty
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
To find a pediatric who specialises in pediatric surgery, you can search on the internet or best is to consult your own gynecologist who will guide you regarding the doctor and will let you know the time when to approach.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor