Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Pores on face

I have a large pore that keeps filling with puss, what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
if you are having habit of pinching it with nails then it will reoccur .first of all avoid this habit.wash your face 5 to 6 times a day .you can take trifla gugal tab& magisthadi tab 2tab 3times aday for 2wks.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
its not pus but sebum or oil which is coming out of the seems to be having a oily can use tretinoin cream at night and for pores you can take either fractional laser or an IPL to reduce pore size...consult a dermatologist for this...also start using a oil control soap or face wash...
take care,
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor