Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How to reduce pores on my face ?

hello doctor ..actually i have problem of pores in my face .i had acne before n my face is oily...plez help me to reduce my pores it looks s0 aged on me.thanku
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi reecha,
to start with we have to determine whether you have just pores (dilated hair follicles) or you have developed acne scarring? you may consider sending m,e your pics on my email id or may visit me personally if you are from delhi or nearby. We have developed a specialized treatment protocol for acne scar management of different severities. If you are just having pores, start using deriva MS gel once daily at night.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor