Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Pink and brownish sticky discharge instead of usual period. Pregnancy?

I have a heavy period for 3 days, spotted a few drops of bright red blood at day 14 of my cycle, and now I have pink, brownish sticky stuff at day 28 instead of my usual period symptoms of redish watery like blood...I m usually bleeding pretty heavy by this time each month. I m sexually active...are these signs of pregancy??
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Some changes do occur in the period and it is normal also. If you are sexually active, it is better to go for an urine pregnancy test using th kit which is available in the drug store. Some times spotting do occur in early pregnancy, It is better to check it and if it is positive i advice you top see OBG specialist immediately.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 15 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor