Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Phimosis, trying to loose virginity

hi, i am a 14 year old boy and i believe i have phimosis , i m not to sure if i do or not its just a name that came up when i was searching my symptoms online.I am getting worried as my plan is to be soon losing my virginity with my girl friend in the next few weeks. At my age should i be worried about this and is this something i should go to my parents and doctor about.Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.Zac,14
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Phimosis means inability to retract the prepuce or foreskin. If that is the case with you then you might have problem during erection and might need circumcision. You definitely need to consult a doctor or you can definitely talk to your parents. This is a common problem and nothing to be ashamed of.
Answered: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor