Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Periods have stopped, negative home pregnancy test. Do you recommend blood HCG test?

Hi, My last period was on Feb 20, 2012. We are planning for the baby. I usually have regular periods of 28 days. Last month I had a delay of 5 days. This time itz Mar 22 now and still not yet got the periods. I did a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Do you recommend Blood HCG test and Is it fine if I take Gynaset tablet to regularise my period?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM forum.

Since you are planning to have a baby , it is better for you to get a blood HCG done as it can detect even early and weakly positive pregnancies .Since you are planning to have a baby you should avoid taking Gynaset tablets as theseare hormonal preparations and will interfere with the pregnancy in case you are pregnant and further make your ensuing period irregular .

It is all right to have a delay of one week in your cycles , so do not worry .

Take good care of your health , keep your weight within normal limits , eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, exercise regularly .These small things make a lot of difference to the health and fertility .

Hope this helps , take care .
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor