Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Periods are irregular now I am a PCOD patient

hi doctor, I am a PCOD patient. My periods are irregular now... In this situation, if i am conceving a baby will it impact the baby in bad manner????Or i should avoid pregnancy till I recover from PCOD...
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  745
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
no reason to wait because of PCOD.The risk of abortion is slightly higher in PCOD.You can consult a doctor who can advise medicines like metformin, if required.Start taking tad folvite 5 mg
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor