Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Penis weakness, difficulty getting proper erection. Want to increase sperm count

hi doctor, i am 30 years of age, my penis is week from base and having issue in proper erection.. it gets bent during erection... and even erection is not so hard.....i want it to get stronger and harder erection as i am getting married in coming months and increase sperm count as well.. i dn't share it with clinical doctors face to face because i feel shy... if you could help me then it would be a great favor..waiting your response at " YYYY@YYYY "
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction and your penis gets curved on erection. Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to rule out presence of adhesions between glans and frenulum or Peyronies"s disease.
Inability to get hard erection is most likely to be due to anxiety and He will guide you regarding the further treatment and to resolve issue of erectile dysfunction.
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor