Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Penis seems bent towards the left, used to bend upward on erection. Does it need medical attention?

for a very long time my penis was bent upward when it was erect. i never thought anything was wrong. but now its been a a couple weeks now and for some strange reason it is bent to the left now. i am marrid and my wife and i dont do any hard core sex just regular. i have seen things on the intranet that it is peyronies disease . or maybe it may be impatent. i dont know if its normal for that to happen. does it need medical attention.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The position of penis is due to its musculature.
Anatomically it bent when it erects due to its attachment of frenulum.
It has no effect on your sexual act or your partners sexual satisfaction.
You need not to take any medical attention.
Just leave all worries & enjoy your sexual life.
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor