Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Penis curves downwards, have pain. Is it chordee condition? Measures I can take?

Hello doc, My penis curves 80 degrees from the middle of the shaft in the downward direction.Although its flexible and I can get it around 10 degree bend bu using my hand without any pain but I want to have a straighter penis.I think I have the Chordee condition in my penis.The urethral opening is right where it should be ! Could you tell me the corrective measures ? Also could you tell me the cost of the surgery ?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
what is called as Chordee or Peyronies disease.
Chordee is due to disparity of the Tunica Albugenia an envelop that covers corpora cavernosa of penis on dorsal aspect and urethral plate on ventral aspect.
However this needs to be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified Urologist
Please consult Urologist for clinical assessment and further treatment.
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor