Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Paraphimosis, bleeding due to rupture, most of the blood drained, painless now, requires checking ?

Couple of years back I had Paraphimosis , I didnt know what to do and didnt want to go to the Doctor, the pain was extremely bad, but I left it. One day it popped and started to bleed , I applied pressure and got most of the blood out. My penis is completely normal now and painless, is it ok or should I do something now nearly 4 years have passed?
Sun, 13 May 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
I suggest you assess if your foreskin is sliding back and forth along your glans penis with any discomfort or pain, and is it too tight. If the skin is too tight, circumcision could be helpful.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Hello Bos,
Welcome here on hcm.
You are lucky you got no complication after your self treatment.
When you are satisfied with your codition than there is no need to go to gp.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor