Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain under breast and arm. Inflammation in chest cavity?

I have pain in my right breast area like under the breast and under my right arm . The only time it doesn t hurt is when I m very still I have been checked for a clot in my lung and nothing. The only thing they say is it might be inflammation in my chest cavity of muscle spasms. Help I m in so much pain. YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi pain in breast, right underarm any blunt injury leads to pain @clot (haematoma) leads to lymph node swelling in right underarm . avoid contussion injury ,dont touch frequently ,apply ice bag to reduce clot , advice 1, diclofinac sodium 100mg tab 3,times. 2, chest xray . 3, mammography
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor