Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Pain on retracting foreskin during sex, planning to do circumcision. Recovery time?

hi doctor.. iam 29 years old recently i got married. during the time of sex my foreskin is going back and am suffering with pain. thats why am using condom during sex.. am planning to do circumcising. to which doctor i should consult and how many days rest is necessary.. am a software engineer i dont have much holidays.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
If your fore skin retraction is painful circumcision is the best & perfect & permanent approach to it.
You should require surgeon for this operation.
It will take 7-10 days rest.
Answered: Wed, 22 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor