Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Pain on arm below armpit, feels like muscles pain, round bruise mark appeared near armpit. Is this a blood clot?

I was just sitting on the couch for like 2 hours and all of a sudden I had pain on the underside of my right arm starting from about 3 inches below my armpit to about 4 inches from my elbow . Felt like a muscle pain. Next day I had a round bruise mark near armpit and a line of bruising (with little not raised red dots) heading down toward my elbow? Is this a blood clot? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
i do not thing a single mark is serious. Just make sure that there should not be multiple lesion like this as it can be herpes then. right now just keep a close eye, take Brufen for pain relief and avoid applying any cream over that lesion.
Answered: Sun, 13 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor