Pain in vagina. Is it due to lack of lubricant in the vagina?

I got married recently. We tried to have intercourse first time. I found her vagina hole is small and I inserted my penis in her vagina with little force. she was fine that time and had no pain. But when I moved my penis front and back, she felt pain. Is it due to lack of lubricant was not there in the vagina? Or there could be any other problem? If you think there is lack of lubricant, Could please prescribe me a lubricant that can be applied in her vagina before intercourse.
Fri, 18 Mar 2011