Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in upper arm after drinking soda and sweet drinks and after eating some fruits. Any ideas?

Hi im 28 year old i always develope pain in my upper arm spreading to upper back after drinking soda and sweet drinks like tang in which we use suger.alll of my family members are ok and they have no problem whith these drinks i wana ask if i have any disease
p.s if i eat mangoes watermelon or apricot in some large quantity they also give me ofetenly that kind of pain and my random bgis 70 but fasting sugar is always around 130
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Before getting to the diagnosis would like to know tht since when this problem have started and is it burning kind of pain or you get burning pain in your chest and throat? Kindly consult to ur doctor and investigate to rule out cardic cause. but for now u can take Rablet 20 twice in a day before food for 5 days.Please avoid such food for few days which makes u feel tht discomfort.also avoid spicy food for few days.Follow up after 5 days.
Answered: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor