Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testicle. On pain medication. Is this something serious?

I woke up and my right testicle hurt like crazy. It really hurt when I walked and made me feel sick. When I feel it, it feels like it is split or something is added on to the testicle, what could it be, the doctor said to just take some pain medication and that s it, I still fear there is something wrong. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
A structure called epididymis is present over the testis.In some,both the testis and epipidymis get enlarged due to infection.It will be painful.
Please go for a Colour doppler of the scrotum for correct diagnosis.
Till then,please take antibiotic Cefuroxime and anti inflammatory drug.
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor