Pain in the lower abdomen during pregnancy. History of having infection post cesarean childbirth. Concerned

Hello, I m 22 and am about 18 weeks into my second pregnancy. My first was almost three years ago and was concluded with a c-section which resulted in an infection. I m now experiencing pain and swelling in the lower part of my abdomen where I think my uterine incision is. The pain is worse upon standing, using my stomach muscles, and lying on that side. I am having a hard time discerning whether it s sharp, tearing or achey; sometimes it feels like all three. I ve read that pain due to stretching is normal in post c-section pregnancies but I am very afraid. Should I be?
Tue, 18 Sep 2012