Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Pain in the knee after getting hurt. Need to be treated?

Recently injured myself while playing soccer and the back of my knee hurts. Well not as much as the first time it happened about a week ago. On that day, when I press my upper part of the calf that part of my knee was hurting it was like they were linked. And also my in step (inner side) of my left calf has a dull ache heavily sensed when i press the region. What could be the explanations on the injuries on the right and left leg respectively.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might got some injury of soft tissue, ligaments and meniscus of knee joint.
Give complete rest to joints.
Apply ice pack 2-3 times a day.
Apply Knee cap during day time to support knee muscles, remove cap during night time.
Do Patellar exercise afterwards.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor