Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Pain in the groin. Hernia diagnosed. Emergency CT scan suggested. Advice?

Hi My husband started having pain in the right side of his groin almost 2 weeks now. gastroenterologist told my husband he has hernia . So he ordered my husband to see Dr. King who is a surgeon. But when Dr. King examined my husband he said it s not hernia & ordered for emergency CT Scan .
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear customer,

Its better that you get the ct scan of the abdomen done to rule out other causes as well.Sometimes the tumour or mass lession may also cause swelling and pain in the groin which needs to be treated accordingly.

The ct scan, sonography of abdomen will help us in confirming the diagnosis and treat accordingly.

thank you
Answered: Thu, 23 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor