Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicle, white lump on testicle. Treatment for lump?

I am 16 years old. Earlier today my right testicle started to get a little pain. I decided to look. for about 5 minutes I was looking and spotted a little white lump. about the size of a piece of sand. It doesn t hurt when I touch it though. It s on the right side of my right testicle. I am really scared to tell my parents.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello Thanks for your query .Based on the fact you have stated it appears that you have got a Sebaceous cyst over Rt testicle.It is due to accumulation of sebaceous material secreted by a sebaceous gland which are placed in scrotal skin in large numbers. Normality it gets resolved itself .You have to take care and see that it does not get infected.If it increases in size consult some Surgeon for removal in Toto.(Along with sac)
Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor