Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Pain in right side, nausea. Have cyst in ovary. History of endometriosis, goitre, prolapsed disc

I recently had pain in my right side and nausa so went to doctor which sent me to hospital for supected apendix, but found a cyst on my ovary , they said the pain would subside, and it did for a week, but not the nausa though thats everyday!! Then woke up with same pain again one morning a week later, it wore off by the evening, but that night very late at night I got horny and next day extermely horny, and it hasnt gone away, now its a week later and I have sex 3 times a day, but half an hr later I want it again so I masterbate and I cant stop, my arm hurts before I quit. I just masterbated now and had 3 orgasmis now my left and right ovary is painful. I am a 32yr old woman whos had 3 kids and never ever been this way before. Its affecting my life, Im studing but cant keep my mind on track, I feel like picking up random guys just to please myself, even though I love my partner!!! Whats going on!! Some medical history.... Have endomeritist, a goiter , had a prolaps disc in neck 2yrs ago, I also get a fair number of abnormal smears which have been treated for a number of times over the last 5years, none for the past year tho. Anyway Plz help!!!! What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for choosing H.C.M.F.
As you have described You had pain and nausia on right side and diagnised as ovarian cyst, and treated. You had temporary relief But there is relapse of pain and nausia. You had endometriosis, goitre, cervical disc prolapse, and abnormal smears.
A week latter you had a uncontrolled urge for sex. It appears to be secondary to the harmones treatment, or increase in endogenous eostrogen harmone due to some pathology in the ovaries. Goitre if hyperactive can have the same symptoms.
I advise you to consult a gynacologist for diagnosis and treatment. You need to have a M.R.I. scaning besides other routine tests for confermation.
Wishing for a quick recovery.
Best regards.
Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor