Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Pain in left arm, leg, back and heart. what kind of doctor should I visit ?

My wife has pain in left arm, leg, back and heart . My wife has pain in back and left leg all the time it increase in night and left arm also starts to pain and she feels the pain at the place of her heart too, kindly suggest what to do, we did a CT Scan and everything was fine, is there anything else we should or what kind of doctor should we visit, thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Endocrinologist 's  Response
I understand your wife has generalised musculoskeletal pain and also chest pain. I would suggest to get an ECG and Echo to assess the cardiac conditions. If your wife is around her menopause, that itself can cause all these problems.I would also suggest to get her calcium levels, vitamin-D and thyroid functions checked. An general physcian or an endocrinologist can help you out.
Answered: Sat, 5 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor