Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pain in armpit, chest and kidney, having side ache. Suggestion?

i have had a pain in my armpit are, although it seems to move around. its in my chest area as well as my kidneys. also sometimes it just feels like ive got a side ache. It comes and goes, i can go two or three weeks with no pain and then it comes on and lasts three, four, maybe five days. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

I will advise you to see a doctor for this as it can be a sign for pleurisy . Get A chest x ray done.

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Sun, 23 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor