Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Pain during intercourse, blood tinged secretions. Total hysterectomy done. Which vaginal lubricant will help?

Hello. I am looking for a vaginal lubricant that will numb me because intercoarse is painful & have small amounts of blood tinged secretions. I had a total hysterectomy 12 years ago. There is a closedvaginal cuff. It has been 2 years since I have had the nerve to try sex again. My poor husband. What can I try? OTC lubricant-KY. Do not help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Please use Xylocaine jelly locally .It will reduce the pain.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 17 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor