Pain at the top of feet, taking Tramadol for finger arthritis, big squishy lump. Thoughts ?

the pain at the top of my feet closest to my leg is sooo painful that it keeps me awake and I am in tears....nothing helps. I take tramadol for arthritis in my fingers, 8 a day, it doesn't begin to touch the pain in my feet that has been around for about 6 months, but becoming unbearable for the past 4 or 5 weeks. it is worse when I am not up and about. stationary is worst time. driving, laying in bed, all bring tears to my eyes. I have a big squishy lump. I showed it to someone and they were shocked at the sight. the left is waaay worse than the right. I am desperate. I am a store mgr in retail and work a lot of hours. I will turn 50 in 3 days. I feel hopeless and disabled between my feet and my hands. please, please,give me some hope....
Tue, 8 Oct 2013