Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain and pus formation in the vagina. Need to be concerned?

i have a question concerning something unusual on my vagina. i have just finished my period. i had someone check it out because there was some pain and they realized that there is a small cut with some yellowish white puss i believe next to the hymen. it is on the corner of the hymen and it spreads when i spread my vagina. i was wondering if it is something that i should worry about because i am
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having some infection in vagina giving rise to this problem.
It happens due to not maintaining proper local hygiene during period.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Change sanitary pack frequently.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor