Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online


hi how to increase penise size
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  2124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
There is no drug,no method, no trick to increase the size of penis. Do not trust on fraud advertise for increasing size of penis. Remember that lenth of penis has no value for intercourse, only the hardness is of importance. If you have erectile dysfunction ,then consult proper expert.
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response

you can try to excersice it just by pulling on it from the head first straight out and pull straight not to hard but stretching it ,then hold for 2 min or more to the right the same way and the left, down, and  up. Do this everyday for three months, or so..If you do this the right way you can gain 2 to 3 inches also you can go in a circular motion with it to for about 5 min or more , but this excercise shoud be done when your penis isnt hard,so try it and see if it works because it worked for me i gained 2 and a half inches in 3 months.  

Answered: Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor