Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

PCOS, normal hsg, husband advised semen analysis. Can I get pregnant without treatment ?

Hi,I am 34years and i have PCOS ,i do the hsg test yesterday and it was day 11 of my last periode, and the result is : 1.normal uterus shape and size . 2.normal contrast injection . 3.normal shape both fallopian tubes ne calcification or dilitation . 4.bilateral tubes free spill . 5. both fallopian tubes open . flbroid or polypse the last statement is : conc : normal husband is 35years and my doctor ask my husband to do semon analsis teast,my question is : can i be pregent this cycle without any treatment?? becouse my doctor he said the treatment after my husband test result.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

With those test results if your husband's semen analysis is within normal limit, then with minor assistance for your PCOS you should be able to get pregnant without any major treatment.

Answered: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor