Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Overweight, partially buried penis, burning on urination in scrotum, head of penis. Using triaminic ointment. How can I cure this?

Hi there, I m a fat guy with a partial buried penis that has been giving me some problems. Just lately, (2 weeks) My urine has been burning my scrotum and head of my penis. I ve been using a triaminic ointment, and that feels good, but it is not getting any better. I drink lots of sugar pop. Am not diabetic, Fairly active even though I m fat. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
get one urine routine and urine microscopy done. reduce your weight by doing regular exercise. maintain genital hygeine
Answered: Wed, 30 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor