• question-icon

Overweight on hydrocortisone for Addison s disease and imuran for myasthenia gravis. Taking metformin and insulin. Yeast infections

I am bedfast. Overweight and losing. I'm on hydrocortisone for Addison's and immuran for myasthenia gravis and others. I'm accustomed to battling yeasts. I am on metformin 1000 mg morning and evening plus 34 units insulin for t2d

Now the abdominal skin fold has developed three open sores - wet areas about 1/2 inch by 1 inch at the very depths of the fold. I'm having the devil's own time trying to dry them out because the folds fold in almost every position I can assume.
Mon, 24 Jun 2013
Hi, You are diabetic, on treatment, Had 3 sores on skin folds.
As you are diabetic as well, the sugar level should be tested frequently, and dose is to be altered if necessory. The discharge of the sore to be tested for culture and sensitivity and treated accordingly. Thank you.