Oral sex. Burning sensation and pain while urinating. Glans red spots and foreskin red. Tested for HIV and VDRL negative. Advice?

Hello doctor,

My name is Vijay Rawat. I had an unprotected sex with a prostitute 4 months ago which we indulged in oral sex as well. After few days of having sex I started feeling burning sensation while as well as pain while urinating. My glans were getting red spots and foreskin started became reddish at the most part. Also, white substance was getting formed near the glans area as well as in the foreskin. I had my self tested for hiv as well as vdrl and the result came negative but still the problem is there. Kindly, help me I am in depression because of this.
Wed, 9 Oct 2013