Oily skin

i am having very oily skin...ii will get pimples for that...i use tissue paper or kerchief ..is there any drug/ointment to treat this problem??
Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
i am usin clindamycin for my acne ia that effective.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
  1.  try avoiding to apply creams to your face.
  2.  keep your face plain and keep splasing water frequently.
  3. wash your face 3 times a day, any face wash you r comfortable with. i would suggest to go with everyouth/garnier face wash products.
  4.  as your face is oily u need not worry of applying moisturizer.
  5.  for pimples u can try applying Acnesol lotion only on affected regions, it works!!!.

You need to have patience to treat this problem.

romila's  Response
use lemon juice only to the oily regions of the face. identify that the all of your face will be not oily, only the parts around the nose, lip will be more oily. apply regularly lemon juice to that part more and less on the other parts
suryakumari's  Response

i get irregular mensus and beore mensus i will get swelling under eyes and itching ,skin became tight under neck and skin becmae black

raksha's  Response
The oily skin is mainly due to excess of sebum production. You need to wash your face frequentlu using a soap which will suit your skin.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

i am also suffering from this probelm, i want the solution for this. i am fed up using so many face washes and creams. even doctor advice also didnt help me. guide me inthis

aditi's  Response
Oily skin can cause pimples, oily skin in teens is due mainly the increased in hormone levels. wats soap due you use, use derma due soap this will really help you. be realaxed not to worry.