What causes white marks on the vaginal flaps?
Can be a fungal infection.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached image. The white marks on the vaginal flaps can be due to a local fungal infection. This can be associated with an itching. Topical antifungal ointments and using a vaginal wash to clean the area can help. In case this is persistent then do get it examined by your gynecologist and get oral antifungal drugs prescribed.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Can be without pain.
Thanks for writing again.
Fungal infection can be painless or without itching also. Direct examination and a swab culture can help in proper diagnosis.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white vaginal discharge with little lumps
- What causes vaginal bleeding
- What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head
- Causes for white vaginal discharge
- What causes atrophic vaginitis
- What causes pigmentation marks
- What causes white vaginal discharge and abdominal pain
- What causes bronchovascular markings
- What causes heavy white vaginal discharge
- What causes vaginal thrush
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...