Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Obsessed with sex. How to get rid of this?

i m a male , aged 32. i m obsessed with sex , it is on my mind all the time. my wife has started complaining of my obsession as well. if possible i can do it 5-6 times a day, and if my wife is not around i masturbate all the time watching porn. of late i have realised it that due to my obsession i m not able to concentrate on anything else be it my studies , or job as well. my urge becomes strong when i m free. pl help me.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi raghav ! It is very good to hear you are as active as teenagers. If you are newly married it happens, But as you know too much of anything give you trouble. Now ! What to do ! Be with your wife just do fore play and when you feel enough. Take a break. Go watch action movie not porn , go to gym , if you exhausted you think about this less. And most of all fix time for this and don't think about this whole day, be strong. Start new tough work and sooner you get control over it. Be happy, enjoy. Bye.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor