Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

My husband is obsessed with sex. plz advise what can we do ?

My husband is obsessed with sex. plz,advise what can we do and recommend a medicine.
Fri, 25 Sep 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

hi what you have discussed here feels like an incompatibility problem. this is somethin called unconsumated marriage. your husband needs nothin more than just a casual chat with a certified sexologist.that's it u get ur problem solved. happy married life,enjoy the way i'm not a doctor or anyway related to medical science.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor