Suggest ways to discontinue masturbation
I have a serious sex addiction and I masturbate also on a daily basis, im 29 yrs n I m going to get married to whom I love. We are earning good enough to have a healthy relationship. However, my past was bad and I was more into sexual desire, I had been to prostitutes also before I met her. I group of friends where like that but later I avoided them to stop going to prostitutes as I am not that kind of guy n my addictions were uncontrollable. Later, in these 5 yrs of healthy relationship, ihad tiff with my girlfriend and workpressure and stock market made me upset. Due to which my sexual desire were growing more n while masturbating I used to dream with other girls who work in the same office. I had made a mistake once when I was carrying on there was another girl who was interested wit me n I thought of easing my tension but I was afraid to go forward bcoz if I do then this girl would not leave me n the one im carrying on with I cant live without her. So I came back in very difficulty stil my desires used to grow but to an extent my girl friend used to satisfy me as she knew as I wanted it. But things didn’t stop doctor I still think whn there is a bad time and I start flirting with other girls which I m feeling guilty bcoz I luv my girl friend so much.
Doctor, how to get rid of this addiction and why do I masturbate so much to ease of every day its so frustrating sometimes. Is there a solution to my sexual addiction.
Please help sir as my marriage is near n I don’t intend to spoil her future by sleeping or flirting with someone else ?
Simple ways to stop masturbation habit
Dear XXXX. Welcome to healthcare magic. I went through your details. I can understand your masturbation addiction and the related problems clearly.
First of all you should understand, masturbation is never a sin. Masturbation is a normal act. Even animals masturbate. Masturbation is not unhealthy provided you are reasonable with its numbers. Masturbating thrice or four times a week is considered normal.
Masturbation in excess can cause lack of energy and therefore weakness. Prolonged weakness can cause anxiety and other physical problems like muscle soreness, lack of sleep etc.
In your case, you are so much obsessed with masturbation. You are taking masturbation as a stress relief medicine and therefore it has become a habit for you. Your masturbation has activated the pleasure center of your brain.
The following steps should help you quit masturbation:
Staying Busy and Focused
a. Be creative.
b. Play sports
c. Eat a healthy diet
d. Find a new hobby, or cultivate a skill
e. Volunteer your time
f. Limit your solitude
g. Stop watching porn
h. Be persistent and patient.
Getting the right mindset
a. Stop punishing yourself
b. Don't believe the myths about the harms of masturbation
c. Know that it will get better.
Just be positive and engage yourself in the above activities. Do not try "Hard". Be natural and don't worry. Everything will be alright within some days. Just make sure that "you do it".
Everything will be perfect within a month
Dear XXXX. You are correct. By stopping masturbation you are not betraying your girl friend. I think you will do a favor to yourself and to your girl friend by stopping masturbation. Don't worry. Follow the given steps truthfully and don't worry about the end result. Everything will be perfect within a month. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are they ways to get rid of masturbation habit
- Best way to masturbate dexedrine
- What are the ways to stop masturbation
- What are the possible ways to avoid masturbation
- Suggest treatment for frequent masturbation
- Looking for ways to get extreme pleasure while masturbating suggest
- What is the best way to masturbate
- Ways to reduce habit of masturbation
- What is the worst way of masturbating
- Is regular masturbation harmful in any way
- Diagnosed with auditory processing disorder at early stage. Back had...
- Was drug addict. Now don't have any thoughts. MRI, EEG came clear. How...
- Prescribed with high doses of opiates for infection. Should I go for...
- Losing memory and concentration. What should I do?
- Is it normal for a bipolor depression anxiety person to suffer mood swings?
- Becoming lazy, not interested in doing anything. How to improve will power?
- What is the treatment for torn disc and how to overcome psychiatric...
- Suggest remedy to control anger and depression
- How to deal with an aggressive father?
- How to over come low self esteem?