Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Numbness, severe back, neck, rib pain, difficulty breathing post fall. Medical attention needed?

Hello, I fell back to sit on a chair and the chair had been moved so i feel really hard onto the floor and landed on my bottom, however i felt quite ill after, my back was numb, I was knocked sick and now i am experiencing bad pain over my back and ribs and slight pain in my neck , do i need to see a nurse or get checked up?? It is hurting to breathe and move
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems that you have suffered a soft tissue injury in the area due to the fall. You can take a mild pain killer and have rest for 2-3 days and if the pain still persists then you need to consult the orthopedician for X-rays.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 8 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor