Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Numbness in left hand, right cheek moving upwards, facial paralysis. Treatment?

I am a 16 years old boy. I loose the power of my left hand and when this happens i have to stand still for a while so that i can feel power in it again. i also fell another symptom. wheen this happens , my right cheek moves slighty upwards, as if i am smilings from one side. however it is not intentional. Please help. my physical activities include cricket and football.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You could be having a focal Seizure or a TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack). Please visit a Neurologist to have your symtoms evaluated in detail. An EEG and an MRI brain may be necessary.
Hope this helps.
Answered: Wed, 18 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor