Numbness and dryness in the mouth after eating food with peanuts. No allergies till now. Reason?
All of a sudden the inside of my mouth started feeling kind of numb and dry. This happened after eating some M&M with peanuts but I've head them before and nothing. I am not allergic to peanuts or chocolate or anything. I don't know if this ever happened to you.....have perfume or hair spray accidentally sprayed in your mouth the taste and feeling your mouth gets its kind of what I'm feeling.
You can have allergy to any substance at any time at any age
If it is single episode take medicines it qwill subside
but i occurs again and again you will have to see allergeologist
Take anti allrergic fexofenadine 120 mg bd
add antacid syp tds
apply kenacort mouth gel tds
sop after 10 days