Having lot of hair fall. Suggest treatment?
Thanks for your query.
I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dermatology, working with an experienced Trichologist. I answer on his behalf.
Apply Minoxidil 5% (MINTOP) solution to the scalp every alternate day. This will improve the blood supply to the hair roots and help maintain health in the hairs.
Minoxidil will also result in hair regrowth.
Hope, I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lot of hair fall suggest treatment
- Suggest possible treatments for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and pimples
- Suggest the treatment for severe hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and dandruff
- Suggest treatment for hereditary hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall in men
- Suggest good treatment for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and acne
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?