Numb and tingling feet. Blood work clear. History of liposarcoma. Smoker. What is wrong?

About a month ago, my feet started getting numb, and tingling I had blood work done two month s ago and found nothing, I weigh 97 lbs. and am a smoker and a 6 year cancer survivor. I had Lipo sarcoma . I have 1 kidney, they removed my spleen , part of my stomach colon, and pancreas. What s wrong with me. Thank you Ada Diaz
Mon, 25 Feb 2013
The most common causes of numbness and tingling in feet is due to diabetic peripheral neuropathy,alcoholic neuropathy,hypothyroidism,lack of VIT B 12,lack of calcium etc.
You must get yourself investigated for the above mentioned causes.
The treatment would depend upon finding the cause and treating it,along with injections of VIT B 12 for few days.
Since part of stomach and colon has been removed,then most likely the cause is deficiency of essential vitamins and minerals.
Thanks