What causes buzzing sensation in the chest?
earlier i had a buzzing sensation my right chest. what was that? the buzzing came more than 5 times. when it buzz its also radiates my left wrist.
is this serious?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
The buzzing is likely to be an abnormal sensation called paresthesia. It is an abnormal nerve activity which may be related to B group deficiency especially of B12. Another cause of such sensation can be due to hyperventilation which drives out the carbon dioxide in the blood and causing a respiratory alkalosis. This decreases the ionized calcium in the blood leading to abnormal stimulation of the nerves and produces such sensations and even muscle spasms.
Do get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pressure sensation on the chest
- What causes a fluttering sensation in my chest
- What causes alcohol buzz
- What causes rawness in chest
- What may cause sensation in chest
- What is the cause of reeling sensation
- What causes for loss of sensation
- What could cause a buzzing sensation near the testicles
- What causes spots on chest
- What causes chest inflammation
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?