Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Not able to retract the penile foreskin. Should I go to a doctor?

Hi.. I have a condition with respect to my penis where the head doesnt retract down completely. Infact I can barely see the head of my penis and when I try to pull it down, it hurts and I am 27 yrs old. I have never had sex. So I dont exactly know how bad this condition is. I need to consult a doctor and assess the condition.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Radiologist 's  Response
yes this condition is named as Phimosis. and in this condition the fore skin becomes tight and do not retract. The remedy may be surgical based upon making it wider by a dorsal split or circumcision. Yes you should consult a surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 11 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor